Novus Global Solutions is an NJ based professional services firm focused on driving consulting jobs back into the US. Novus has a unique anti-offshore model that has been recognized and accepted by many companies.
Novus is highly specialized in SAP, Custom development and Management consulting and works directly with our customers to deliver consulting excellence. At Novus, you can have a challenging career that fosters your growth and ensures a positive impact on the environment. Novus is specialized on business intelligence and provides architectural as well as business solutions to its customers spread across all known industries.
Novus is currently looking for a Java developer for one of our projects:
- Must have 4-7 consecutive years of work experience in Java
- Must be Certified in Java
- Must have 5 years of experience in banking or financial industry in the US
- Must have Java 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, Spring experience
- Must know about SOA and REST API architectures
- Must have experience with Agile and Scrum
- Application server deploy (Tomcat, Jboss) and application run, monitoring, debugging
- Agile team experience, prefers collaborative team-focused environment
- Sound understanding/code compatibility intricacies of commercially prevalent browser technologies such as IE 9.x, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Good understanding of back-end systems and ability to leverage platform-level capabilities on MySQL and Oracle RDBMS
- Other related technologies considered essential - ORM (Hibernate, Cayenne or similar), JSON, XML
- Good background of app integration/steel-threading across COTS/cross-platform/Legacy applications is considered essential
- Technical education background with professional certification to support the domain expertise/subject knowledge will be preferred
- Must be proactive and energetic
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to join immediately
The candidate must have experience in development, deployment, release management, change management, working with infrastructure, database and the development teams.
Please submit with your updated resume in word, expected salary, availability to start and a link to your linked in profile.
Novus is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for candidates to join their team as employees. All candidates must be legally allowed to work in the US.
Any companies or individuals representing companies submitting hotlists or adding us to unauthorized distribution lists will be reported to UCE for violation of privacy and SPAM laws in US which is subjected to a $10,000 fine per incident/email or more.