Immediate need for a talented JAVA Developer with Spring Boot with experience in the Banking/Financial Industry. This is a 9+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Charlotte, NC. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-42448
Job Title: JAVA Developer with Spring Boot
Location: Charlotte NC 28262
Duration: 9+ Months Contract
- Providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees the creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- 7+ Years of experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE/Spring MVC
- Experience developing REST-based services using Spring Boot/Swagger/RAML
- Strong working knowledge in integrating applications with Spring Security, Spring JDBC
- Working knowledge with ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring JMS/MQ series
- Working knowledge in Weblogic, Oracle, GitHub, Gradle, and SiteMinder SSO
- Previous experience working in Banking/Financial domain
Our client is a leading Banking/Financial Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.