JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER (SENIOR)
• Candidate should be able to design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java
technology and related frameworks.
• Candidate should be able to assist in the system integration of components.
• Candidate should be to translate application requirements into web-based solutions using the
recommended frameworks and technology.
• Should be able to integrate the components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science,
Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A
Master's Degree is preferred.
• At least 8 years of experience in designing and developing applications in Java, scripting languages
• At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
• Experience in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA and unit testing code coverage.
• Extensive experience in Framework such as spring, Hibernate.
• Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and
• Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
• Knowledge in application servers such as JBOSS/Tomcat.
• Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like
• Experience writing business rules and business logic.
• Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
• Must have knowledge of Spring Components and Spring Framework.
• Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility and/or Health & Human Services domain.
• Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services,
• DevOps and containerized cloud environments is preferred.
• Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
• Oracle Certified Professional certification, Java SE 8 Programme