I am Dipaysh from Omega Hires, we have an excellent opening JAVA/J2EE Developer for our direct client in Bethesda, MD. If you or if you know someone who is available and interested please send updated resume at dipaysh ( @ ) omegahires ( . ) com or call me on 571-267-1635
Title: JAVA/J2EE Developer
Location: Bethesda, MD
Duration: 24 Months + possible extension
Start Date: ASAP
***Face to Face Interview is MUST***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Interacts with the business analysis team to understand project requirements.
- Develops overall architecture/ product design documents, technical design specifications for individual modules and technology justifications for architectural considerations.
- Ensure integration of entire system or subsystem
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support to the helpdesk and/ or maintenance team to help resolve technical issues with production systems by debugging, research and investigation.
- Design and Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks as required by customer.
- Design and Develop secure web services.
- Create PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers and associated PL/ SQL or SQL database scripts as needed.
- Develop build packages using Maven/ Apache Ant.
- Applies Java and Oracle standard coding practices and industry standards.
- Applies Section 508/ Accessibility Standards compliant software development methodologies.
- Experience with Java EE, Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate and EJB is required.
- Experience with Oracle Relational database, SQL, PL/SQL is required.
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scaled Agile (SAFe ) environment is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience implementing single sign on using OASIS SAML 2.0 specifications. Experience configuring an Identify Provider for federated authentication is preferred.
- Experienced in designing systems based on Service Oriented Architecture principles. Knowledge of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is nice to have.
- Ability to work with UI framework tools like Telerik s Kendo UI.
- Experience with Apache Solr/ Lucene, Angular 2+, Bootstrap is nice to have.
- 5-8 years of recent experience with the following technologies is required:
- JAVA/ J2EE
- Struts 2/ Angular 2+
- Spring 3.0, EJB 3, Hibernate
- Oracle Weblogic, Apache HTTP
3-4 years of experience with the following technologies:
- Oracle Database, SQL/ PL/SQL
- SOAP/ REST, XML, XSD, XLST, WSDL, JAX-WS/CXF
- Maven/ Ant
- JUnit/ JMock/ Selenium
This job requires interaction with scientists, program managers, senior executives, end-users, programming staff, administration, and support personnel. The ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts both orally and in written documents is critical.
Please send updated resume along with below details
Email ID: ___________________
Skype ID: __________________
Visa Status: ________________
Open for Relocation: _________
Open for Travel: ____________
Dipaysh G Parad
Email: dipaysh ( @ ) omegahires ( . ) com
Gtalk: dipaysh ( @ ) omegahires ( . ) com |Skype: dipayshgparad
Connect with me on LinkedIn, too!