is seeking JAVA Software Engineers (AWS, CONTAINERS, SPRING)
to join our growing team developing video platforms that handle billions of requests and millions of users. The team designs, develops, delivers innovative products and services that are essential to bringing Internet, TV and voice to more than 28 million residential and business customers.
We are looking for an engineer who is able to listen to Users, understand technical requirements, collaborate on solutions, and deliver technology services in a high velocity, dynamic, "always on" environment. As a member of our team you will work with other engineers to produce critical applications & infrastructure and the tools and processes that enable our systems to scale at a rapid pace. One day might involve creating an API that returns a customer's channel lineup or performance tuning of a Java web application; the next may be building tools to enable continuous delivery or infrastructure as code.Location: Philadelphia, PATechnologies: Java
, Java, Linux, AWS, Containers, Microservices, Spring, Reactor, Redis, Splunk/ELK, Terraform, Concourse CI/CD, NoSQLWork Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year. Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2CResponsibilities:
Responsibilities range from high-level logical architecture through low-level detailed design and implementation, including:
- Design, build and scale sophisticated high-volume server-side applications and frameworks.
- Write reusable, testable and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serve as a guide and mentor to junior level engineers.
- Write code that meets functional requirements and is testable and maintainable. Have a passion for test driven development.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Produce technical designs and documentation at varying levels of granularity.
- 7+ years of experience as Java Software Developer
- Design build and scale sophisticated high-volume server-side applications and frameworks.
- Create communications, user stories and present to stakeholders
- Write reusable, testable, and maintainable code.
- Able to mentor a junior Java Developer
- Understanding of relational databases such as SQL, Oracle, Mongo.
- Firm grasp of testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Fundamental understanding of the HTTP protocol and experience in caching.
- Solid understanding of Spring - Hibernate frameworks, reactive coding patterns and REST based architecture.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD for software builds and deployment, including demonstraable hands-on configuration of one or more common industry tools such as Jenkins, Concourse, Terraform or others
- UNIX background
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Cloudfoundry, OpenStack).
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.