Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated JBOSS Administrator to join our team in the Washington DC Metro Area to support our government clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities serving our clients.
As a JBOSS Administrator, you will:
* Provide support to cloud environments and technologies for the operations.
* Work closely with Agile development and application teams for cloud platform support.
* Collaborate with architects, engineering, managers, application and infrastructure teams to plan and coordinate changes.
* Support ongoing development and testing activities, identifying potential area of improvements, implementing such changes and maintaining system configurations, all while continually performing recurring patch management to maintain systems within client defined guidelines.
* Work on virtual servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2, Windows 2008, and virtual desktops running Windows 7 across multiple environments.
* Configure services and provide remote/onsite technical support for multiple platforms.
* Manage user accounts and permissions.
* Monitor system performance and troubleshoot failed services.
* Maintain configuration baseline of each environment.
* U.S. Citizenship is required
* Bachelor's Degree in Computers Science or any related field.
* 3-5 years minimum JBOSS installation and administration experience.
* 2-3 years minimum Linux installation and administration experience.
* 2-3 years minimum JVM/Java-based application administration and tuning experience.
* Pega Admin Experience.
* SQL knowledge.
* Experience administering systems with a back end Oracle database.
* Amazon Web Services knowledge.
* Strong communication and team building skills.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team based environment.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.