Our client is seeking a JD Edwards E1 Analyst/Developer who will design, develop, test, implement, troubleshoot and support the company’s JDE Enterprise One (E1) 9.2 system, including extensions, enhancements and modifications of applications.
This full-time employee position is located in the White Plains, NY area.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have experience in JDE Enterprise One - Sales and Distribution for a products company. Finance, Purchasing, BI Publisher and One View experience is highly desired.
- Ability to develop JDE E1 programs and manage projects through promotion to Development, Test and Production environments.
- Experience delivering projects utilizing SDLC.
- Experience working with third party developers onsite, offsite and offshore.
- Experience in E1 Business Services (BSSV) required
- CNC experience, particularly in a Power/AIX environment desired
- Experience with the SD/OD construct in JDE E1 desired
- Experience with BI tools desired
- Experience in building integrations between E1 and OTM desired
- Supply chain experience, inventory and transportation management, including VMI, Consignment and 3PL providers desired.
- Experience raising SRs with Oracle and working with the Oracle support team for resolution desired.
- Experience coding EDI transactions in JDE E1desired.
- Experience working with Sterling/Gentran, including mapping transactions to/from F47 tables in E1 desired.
ITech Consulting Partners provides top-notch IT and non-IT Professionals for clients in various industries. Connect with us today to find your next job!