Manufacturing transformation is a business issue before it becomes a technology issue. Each change you make to the manufacturing can have a direct effect on business. Our JD Edwards Manufacturing Senior Consultants bring hands-on industry experience to address supply chain challenges, and help deliver results aligned with business goals. When it is time to bring technology into the picture, our long-standing collaboration with Oracle and our ability to execute means we know how to deliver Oracle-based solutions. Work You'll Do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our JD Edwards Senior Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of JDE implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
• Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
• Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training. The Team
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice. Qualifications
- Functional professional with 2+ complex, full lifecycle JD Edwards Manufacturing implementations (EnterpriseOne).
- A minimum of 6 years of functional experience implementing some combination of the following JD Edwards Manufacturing - in EnterpriseOne: WIP, BOM, Costing, Shipping, Warehouse Management (WMS), Pricing, iSupplier, Oracle Process Mfg (OPM), Advanced Pricing, Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Scheduling
- A senior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least 1 full cycle implementation
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- A Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization