Title: JD Edwards Systems Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, OH/ Milwaukee WI - Onsite
Job Type: Fulltime/Permanent
The JDE Developer supports the business by providing technical and functional support for the ILSCO segment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with functional users to document business process requirements
- Translate end-user statements and documentation into requirements documentation
- Work with business applications management, development team, database administrator, systems administrator, and end-users to identify technical development requirements
- Document technical data model, logic statements, database structures, object characteristics, and file system structures as required for development and future maintenance and enhancement
- Develop and integrate custom software objects seamlessly into the supported application. These software objects may include modifications to supplied software or new development.
- Utilize source code control infrastructure around supported application to control the development process, provide for testing, and provide for recovery of prior version software
- Generate required documentation for future analysis, troubleshooting, maintenance, and enhancement of developed software.
- Work with users, software vendors, technical team, and support groups to debug and resolve issues
- Implement and integrate packaged software applications into the business
- Provide support for those implemented software applications.
- Mentor other team members to foster growth, provide functional feedback and guidance
Thanks & Regards,
Merlin Antonita X
E-Business International Inc.
4365 US Highway 1 South, Suite 212, Princeton, NJ 08540