Kforce has a client seeking a JDA Business Analyst in Grand Rapids, Michigan (MI). Join a growing industry leader as part of an innovative supply chain solutions team supporting a world-class organization.
This role is focused on configuring and working with the JDA suite of products including JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment, JDA Inventory Optimization, JDA Demand Class, Dynamic Deploy and Order Optimization. The Analyst will also work with other systems including Item, Vendor, Cost, Purchase Order, Non-Stock Ordering, Product Recall, and Vendor EDI. If you've got a great handle on JDA software, attention to detail, and a passion for learning new technology this is a role you want to check out.
* Tuning and configuring JDA Suite software components as required
* Understanding demand planning and replenishment activities
* Gathering requirements via interviews, analysis, surveys, site visits and use cases
* Proactively collaborating with internal and external customers
* Experience working with JDA Suite of products including JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment, JDA Inventory Optimization, JDA Demand Class, Dynamic Deploy, and Order Optimization
* Basic Unix navigation and SQL background
* Business analysis and requirements gathering knowledge
* Experience in large, complex corporate environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.