We currently have needs for JDA WMS / RedPrairie WMS Architect - Consultants to work partially remotely and on-site (Rye, New York, Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta Roanoke Va, Nashville and Milwaukee). We currently have a need for RedPrairie Consultant to support our client in Chicago.
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Distribution and Logistics processes, associated standards, and knowledge of relevant vendors
- In Depth knowledge of RedPrairie Discrete product architecture (Integrator, MOCA)
- Strong knowledge in RedPrairie Warehouse Management System.
- Knowledge of RedPrairie Labor Management System/ Transportation Management System is a plus
- Development experience in SQL and PL/SQL is required
- Highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for customer service
- Ability to manage small to medium sized team.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work independently
- Demonstrated cross-functional problem solving abilities
- Experience in 24*7 production support project(s) is a plus
- Working with Offshore team
- Responsible for support of RedPrairie Warehouse Management System deployed across multiple distribution centers
- Serves as subject matter expert and guides the team
- Works with the vendor to get any identified product issues fixed
- Assists test team in successful testing of vendor provided patches/releases
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others
- Prepares documentation, including SOP development / modification for assigned projects
- Establishes strong working relationships with client groups and suggests direction using a collaborative approach to solve business process issues.
Please email me the hourly rate that you would require for this project, should you have an interest. Should the timing not be right, please let stay in touch as my firm is a good source of RedPrairie contract assignment, with growing remote support demands.