H&M Shared Services (H&MSS) connects marketing, financial, administrative, and other support resources to the Henkels & McCoy Group (HMG) family of companies. HMG companies design, engineer, build, and maintain the strongest infrastructure networks, bringing reliable energy, communications, and utilities to people across North America. For nearly 100 years, HMG companies have been the go-to engineering and contracting partner for utility, commercial, industrial, and government customers.
We provide comprehensive benefits packages that fit the needs of our full-time employees and their families. We offer a wide variety of benefits including: medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401(k), vacation, holiday pay and flexible work schedules. This position has the eligibly to work fully remotely from a home office or from our H&MSS Headquarters located in Blue Bell, PA.
We are looking for a highly motivated application developer that has extensive experience with the JDE EnterpriseOne platform to join our team. An ideal applicant should have experience designing, developing and implementing business applications for the JD Edward EnterpriseOne platform. The position requires in-depth knowledge of database, table, and application design.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, build and maintain dashboards, reports, interfaces and applications for the JD Edward EnterpriseOne platform
- Collaborate with IT development team throughout the software development lifecycle utilizing scrum/agile processes and tools
- Utilize standard BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI to interface with JDE EnterpriseOne and create interactive dashboards for our end users
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in technologies and design
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Working knowledge of industry standard security controls such as NIST 800-53 and CIS Top 20
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibits behaviors of honesty, commitment to goal achievement and effective relationships with colleagues
- Ability to use analysis, experience and logical methods to solve challenging problems and can incorporate new methods for continuous improvement, both individually and in a team environment
- Pursues goals and objectives with energy, taking ownership of actions and willing to take decisive action even in the face of resistance or setbacks to push for results
- Ability to lead by example, acknowledge and assume responsibility for successes and failures in terms of actions, decisions, processes and results
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience developing JD Edwards ERP business applications
- Experience developing with OMW, UBE’s, Orchestrator, SQL, and interfaces.
H&M Shared Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities