JDE HR Payroll Analyst
Long-term Consulting Engagement
Location: Irving, TX
We have an immediate new job opening for a JDE HR Payroll Analyst to work on-site at our client’s global corporation’s North American headquarters in Irving, Texas. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company that is number one in its industry and become part of a dynamic IT team that is integral to the that company’s operations and success. Under the general guidance of the JDE Business Systems Manager, this position will provide a high level of functional and business process expertise in the research, development, and support of JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 functionality. Primary responsibilities will include providing user support, gathering user requirements, configuring the system for new functionality, and ensuring that the system is kept current with patches and updates. This position will primarily be responsible for supporting the GL/AP/AR, maintenance, capital asset management, procurement, security, and inventory modules of JDE.
- Responsible for assisting in answering questions around the way JDE handles prevailing wage reports, state taxes, etc.
- Actively participates in cross-functional groups to solve problems.
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level JDE support to end users.
- Works with developers to create and test new system functionality.
- Researches, coordinates, and tests JDE software patches, updates, and fixes.
- Partners with business users to coordinate application and testing of system patches and enhancements.
- Creates technical specifications for developers.
- Installs and configures applications.
- Acts as a liaison with vendors and consultants to address support activities.
- Develops documentation to improve the use and availability of applications.
- Provides expert level support and maintenance of core software functionality and technology components.
- Provides expert knowledge of business line process flows and procedures to junior analysts.
- Identifies, develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist. Works cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Leads and mentors junior analysts in resolving the more complex technical issues.
- Maintains a shareable library of system documentation and practices.
- Required to be on-call when assigned.
- Works to de-complicate processes and systems, including master data management improvement projects.
- 7+ years of JDE HR Payroll experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a business analyst.
- Proven experience running and supporting JDE payroll and timekeeping.
- Experience troubleshooting program bugs.
- Strong understanding and testing of Oracle patches that are released.
- Knowledge of prevalent IT methodologies, management practices, architectures, system development lifecycles and best practices.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Experience with M&A activity involving JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system.
- Expertise in both business and configuration knowledge for functional areas.
- Strong communications skills, including presentation and facilitation ability. Must have the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Business process viewpoint with integration impact.
- Requires project management skills; designs solutions for internal/external clients.
- Considered a subject matter expert resource for others.
- May have knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
- May require awareness of external trends and best practices.
- High level of expertise JDE General Ledger, Security, Inventory, Procurement, and core setup/configuration like AAIs, DBAs, and business processes.
- High level of knowledge of JDE file and application structure.
- Experience performing upgrades involving JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 or greater.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of core software data structures, infrastructure components (LAN / WAN / Client / Server), database, data flows and reporting techniques.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting, testing and quality assurance techniques.
- Proficient in the development of documentation to support functional specifications, data flows, etc.
- Keen interest in new technologies and the vision to identify opportunities for improving business processes.
- Proficient in MS Office, Project and Visio.
- Minimally requires education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
**To view all of our job openings, please visit: http://www.alleareconsulting.com/job-openings.