Build upon your initiative and expand your ability to deliver impressive results with a $Billion Distribution firm located on the Queens/Brooklyn border. Collaborative and collegial environment in a very stable organization tied to the New York Metropolitan market. The firm, and the employees cannot be relocated.
JD Edwards Analyst
This position will be for an Analyst providing support for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP in the areas of finance, distribution and warehousing. Position will encompass a set of dynamic responsibilities, including support of existing systems, custom software development and design and implementation of system interfaces. Selected individual will work closely with users and other IT professionals to provide corporate JD Edwards functional and technical solutions.
- Support JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system applications on an iSeries platform.
- Provide expert level support to finance and accounting team.
- End to end troubleshooting of issues as they arise
- Review and analyze user business processes and develop solutions in JD Edwards.
- Spec out interfaces between external systems and JD Edwards applications.
- Assist with implementation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne updates and maintenance
- Define user requirements and provide JD Edwards application design, validation, implementation and support.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation to support development activities.
- 5+ years experience with the design, configuration and implementation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne products is required. iSeries experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in finance and distribution.
- In depth understanding of finance and accounting
- Demonstrated experience working with senior level management to evaluate current and planned business processes and initiatives and providing comprehensive analysis and recommendations with regards to JD Edwards functional design and implementation strategies.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Capable of working well with others and without supervision.