Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
Join General Dynamics Information Technology and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world-s most complex technical challenges. We are seeking Intelligence Advisor in the greater Reston, Virginia area.
The Irregular Warfare Analyst (IWA) provides SME support to the Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO) Attack-the-Network (AtN) Line of Operation. IWA develops multi-layered, multi-intelligence fusion products using established tools within the JIDO intelligence/production cycle and incorporates Unconventional Warfare (UW) concepts and experience to provide compelling decision support products at all levels.
Selected individual gathers and analyzes information to determine threat patterns and methodologies to support client requirements and also identifies key nodes and relationships within threat networks. The Analyst must also be able to coordinate across the various information and intelligence entities.
Position requires minimum of 4-6 month deployment to hazardous duty locations each year.
* Demonstrates analytic expertise to make recommendations for future products; anticipates customer intelligence needs through the proactive identification of intelligence gaps; and explores anomalies, new developments, and trends that could potentially impact and /or threaten client operational capabilities or intelligence requirements.
* Facilitates all-source analysis relating to complex strategic assignments driven by client priorities.
* Utilizes appropriate analytic tradecraft to yield judgments and assessments that offer value-added insights that extend beyond the most obvious connections.
* Identifies intelligence gaps, evaluates information, conducts analysis, and produces intelligence products.
* Up to 50% deployment annually to hostile and hazardous OCONUS locations.
* Candidate must be able to be cleared through CRC.
* BS or equivalent + 9 yrs related experience, or MS + 7 yrs related experience; Candidates with additional work experience may be considered in lieu of desired degree
* Specific experience encompasses the duties and environment described above to include SOF and UW experience.
* Intelligence Analyst experience with geo-spatial, link-analysis, and data mining tools and Microsoft Office.
* Recent and relevant experience participating in global contingency operations, 18F, ASOT II, ASOT III.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Reston - Not Applicable (VAC037)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.