Genesis10 is actively seeking Atlassian / Jira Administrator for a direct full-time / Contract for hire or Straight contracting opportunity for our client located in Kansas City, MO. Are you an expert with Atlassian / JIRA and strive to find efficiencies? Are you passionate about technology, building rapport and solving problems?!
* Client also offers solid benefits and a compressed 4-day work week and client will allow 1-2 days of working from home for this position. This role has to be done onsite in Kansas City, MO.
* Maintains JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk, and Wiki infrastructure, including troubleshooting, tuning of all components (Linux OS, JAVA VM and Apache Web Server)
* Works with team to maintain Tableau infrastructure. This includes troubleshooting, tuning of all components (Clustered Tableau environment and Windows OS, SAML, and AWS infrastructure).
* Designs, develops, and deploys projects meeting enterprise ITIL and DevOps project needs
* Documents and cross-trains other team members in all areas of JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk, and Wiki. Provides on-call secondary level support. JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk, and Wiki
* Participates in an on-call rotation to assure 24x7 support of JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk, and Wiki, and other systems supported by the team
* Communicates changes and decisions with teams, managers, and the enterprise
* Develops and supports JIRA Rest API applications integrating with JIRA, and JIRA ServiceDesk
* Proficiency with MS Windows Server/Linux OS configuration and management
* Working understanding of all Atlassian products, including Fisheye, Crucible, JIRA Data Center, JIRA plug-ins
* Ability to use tools to create testing scripts for regression and load testing after patches have been applied
* Ability to train end-users, in both informal and formal settings, on the various aspects of the system
* Possess excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Works effectively with people; makes efforts to listen to internal and external customers and understand their needs. Gives high priority to customer satisfaction
* Knowledge of Configuration management tools (puppet, chef, terraform).
* Amazon Web Services technical infrastructure configuration and management
* Demonstrates willingness to adapt to change and try new things
* This is an onsite position and travel will not be included.
* Some relocation will be considered on a case to case basis for this opportunity.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Start Date: 09/30/2019