CDIT seeks a JIRA Admin/Scrum Master.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline and ten (10) years of relevant experience. An additional eight (8) years of related experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience implementing Jira as an administrator
- Ability to lead virtual training sessions with as many as 200 attendees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to lead discovery sessions and consulting meetings with product teams to address their ALM needs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members and upper management
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Ability to travel up to 10% to customer sites as needed
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other engineering or technical or business discipline
- Strong leadership experience as an advocate for the adoption of Agile and DevOps; must be assertive about adherence to CI/CD processes and enthusiastic about DevOps practices and their benefits.
- Experience with Human Centered Design (HCD) principles and Design Thinking
- Experience with the following CI/CD tools: Jenkins, CircleCI, DataDog, PagerDuty, Slack, Tenable, TwistLock, Codacy, etc
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Scrum Master Certification
- Candidate will be temporarily remote due to COVID-19
The Jira Administrator will be a key leader in working with our client shape processes and tools that enable cross-functional collaboration and drive CI/CD transformation at our client. The Jira Administrator will work closely with product owners, developers, and external development teams to coach and mentor them on how to implement Jira and associated plug ins like Portfolio, Xray, and Confluence. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for Atlassian Jira services and Jira-related products such as Confluence and Portfolio
- Prepare and lead training sessions to teach valuable skills that lead toward organization-wide adoption of Jira
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Jira to field questions and provide hands-on support to product teams as they move forward with adoption DevOps tools and practices
- Develop Jira workflows, customizations, and integrations to support management on behalf of product teams
- Coordinate tasks across other members of the DevSecOps team
- Work in a fast-paced team environment and lead team activities to resolve issues and implement ad hoc solutions
CDIT provides large-scale Information Technology and Management Services with a heavy focus on Software Development. Our ability to deliver quality products is recognized throughout the technology industry, as is our ability to successfully manage projects - both large and small.
We understand that maintaining close and frequent communication with our customers allows us to fully understand their needs and priorities and ensures we deliver the needed product. We believe transparency in our operations is key to a strong relationship with our Customers and Partners. By focusing on our Customers' needs, CDIT is able to deliver on its mission to Provide Customer-Driven solutions with Integrity and Transparency.