Job ID: 2115200-HAMPTON-VA Location:
HAMPTON , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has an immediate position for enterprise architecture expertise in support of the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate to translate an enterprise's strategy into a future enterprise architecture and a transition plan (i.e. roadmap) to achieve that future state.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses multi-disciplinary techniques, for example: business process decomposition and redesign, organizational redesign, change management, IT strategy and architecture, and performance measurement, to assist in enterprise business transformation and EA implementation.
- Interacts at a variety of points within the enterprise's governance process to assist in implementation of the transition plan, to include organizational strategy development, capital planning and investment control, portfolio and project management, systems development, and operations.
- Designs, develops, and maintains current and future views and data describing the enterprise architecture.
- Researches and advises on the selection of technologies to include within the enterprise architecture.
- Provides analyses of potential changes to the EA.
- Conducts reviews and analyses of architectures to ensure compliance with EA policy.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, operational architecture, system architecture, processes and procedures to ensure EA policy compliance or to improve the EA.
- Coordinates and collaborates with subject matter expert and other architects to reflect reengineered business processes into the EA.
- Defines, develops, and provides expertise and guidance on EA processes, policies, roles and responsibilities.
- Has experience and expertise in the application of one or more common EA frameworks, such as FEAF, TOGAF, or DoDAF, as well as with common EA tools such as ARIS.
- Bachelors Degree plus 9 years Experience or Masters Degree plus 7 years' experience
- Secret Clearance, able to obtain Top Secret/SCI
- DHS Suitability, able to work from Hampton Roads, VA or Washington D.C.
- Previous experience developing operational architectures for Federal agencies
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $85,001 - $95,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.