We are seeking an extremely Organized Junior to Midlevel IT project manager to support the Workday team. This role will require excellent communication skills, a very highly level of organization along with the ability to ask the right questions and keep projects on task. Workday experience is NOT required.
This is a Remote position, but ideally the candidate is based in PST or MT time zones to align with the team.
3+ years of project management experience
- Track record of guiding and/or leading cross-departmental teams to complete projects
- Ability to manage multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously - very organized
- PMP certification or equivalent PMI or MBA experience
- Experience with scrum/agile project management
- Creative problem solving skills and an innate ability to know when something needs to be "good enough" vs "perfect"
- Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a complex, high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Track record of creating systems to simplify and improve processes
- Excellent communication, follow up, and conflict management skills
- Success in all stages of project management: initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, project close (+ debriefs/learning/ rapid iteration
- Knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be very organized.
- Must be able to run Scrum sessions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent note taking skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Technical Degree or Training
- Technical Background