This is a direct hire opportunity with a great company in the Richmond, VA area. Candidates MUST be able to go full time right away. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor at this time.
We are looking for someone with Java and AWS skills. We also need someone with their AWS Developer certification.
- Support the Agile team s development efforts towards successful project delivery by delivering high-quality code and solutions that meet business requirements.
- Contribute to the architecture and design plans of applications/services to ensure they align with IT and business strategies while providing innovative solutions that support workflow quality and efficiency.
- Participate in the research and evaluation of alternative solutions to meet business needs.
- Adhere to established standards pertaining to coding, testing, and methodology.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies (e.g., reduce duplicate code, processes, etc.)
- Collaborate with other team members, technical resources, and business stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Deliver on tasks that involve all areas of our stack.
- Participate in ceremonies to promote the Agile environment.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, technology or related field preferred
- AWS Certified Developer required
- Exposure to full-stack/enterprise applications with proficient knowledge in one or more areas
- Proven experience with Agile software development methodology preferred
- Demonstrates and ability to stay on top of the latest trends and technologies and identify opportunities for their use
- Experience in any of the following a plus:
- Technologies: Java (Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate), JMS/ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ, AngularJS/Angular 6+, Bootstrap, LESS, NodeJS, JSON, Cloud Technologies (preferably AWS)
- Tools: Bamboo, SonarQube, Git, Maven
- Methodologies: CICD practices