Solidus is seeking several Java / C# Software Engineers to support a global, interconnected, virtualized, hybrid and IT infrastructure hosting mission systems, applications, services, and data that will serve the U.S. Air Force (USAF) and U.S. Army (USA). We are looking for a broad spectrum of skills and experience for this rapidly growing program.
- Be a member of a highly-skilled and motivated team responsible for the assessment, design and implementation of solutions in a variety of software applications and integrated systems.
- Work in a team responsible for initiating new project startups, participating in technical demonstrations in support of bids and proposals, supporting existing project surge needs, as well as research and development of cutting edge solutions.
- Work with various Air Force and Army C#/.NET and Java applications, enhancing and migrating them to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Environments (CCE).
- Collaborate with off site Agile Team members and engineers for software development activities and general integration.
- Develop using an Agile development environment, using various SecDevOps tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket (Git), Jenkins, and Docker
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelors and 2+ years experience
- 4 years experience, certifications, military service accepted in lieu of degree
- Knowledgeable using Linux/Windows development and build environments, as well as standard Visual Studio and Eclipse / NetBeans based IDEs and other O/S command line tools.
- Familiar with Linux O/S and Windows O/S commands, and a good understanding of the C# and Java programming languages
- Basic understanding of UI/UX concepts, both application and web-facing
- Able to analyze, refactor, compile and test source code
- Able to understand and utilize Git configuration management tools
- Understanding of cloud computing principles
- Understanding of basic object-oriented concepts and complex data structures
Job ID 3639
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.