Please note that this is a 6 months+ contract position.
Must pass a test focused on OpenShift Container Platform understanding. Must have RedHat and Java experience.
The individual will be involved in all aspects of the development cycle from requirement creation, development, testing, defect resolution, deployments and production support.
• Provides middleware integration solutions
• Leverages DevOps processes and tools
• Redesign of company assets according to actual standards and aligned with strategy changes.
• Works in an agile team
• Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
• Ensure ongoing quality of the application code bases through bug fixes, refactoring, and test automation
• Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements
• Designs, develops and implements applications to support business requirements working closely with architects and back-end application experts
• Experience working with Java, Nodejs or other programming languages, RedHat, Docker, DevOps, JBoss EAP or similar. Knowledge of Cloud-Based Solutions and Microservices
For consideration, please reference job number 2720
San Francisco, CAContact