* Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform, including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design
Center and API management
* Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
* Responsible for programming and software development, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing,
documenting and implementation.
* Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought
* Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing,
Correlation, and Queuing
* Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message
Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation
* Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI,
REST) is a must
* Strong understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
* Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
* Should be able to create munits, junits, mock services needed during testing, should help to create integration test suites.
* Knowledge of Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-, and API Management technologies and standards.
* 3 years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
* 8 years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
* Experience in medium to large size implementations, managing geographically distributed teams
* Senior level Java development experience is a must
* Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
* Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
* Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
* Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
* Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
* Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
* Background in agile and waterfall methodologies
2277 Research Blvd Rockville, MD, 20850Contact