Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: Long Term Contract
The client is seeking an experienced Java Developer with strong skills in JAVA, Spring, XML, JSON, Hibernate, JPA, REST API's and J2EE.
Skill set required :
- Software Engineer with solid Java and web service development experience
- Proficient in RESTful Web Services, WSDL and related technologies like SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of Angular or ReactJS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of distributed enterprise architecture.
- Strong understanding of git, gitlab, jira, confluence, swagger (api documentation).
- Proficient in translating requirements into design and developing applications
- Proficient in various J2EE technologies, relational database principles, client/server infrastructure.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Propose and design software solutions while working with multiple IT and business teams
- Develop code using industry best practices for maintenance of external/internal web site(s), the web-based system(s).
- Test web applications in multi-platform, cross-browser development.
- Work with QA team, review the test plans and ensure the application is tested for changes accurately.
- Optimize server components for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team on a variety of projects and extend functionality within current web-based applications.
- Participate in requirements, design, and code reviews
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer science or related field and 10 plus years of relevant experience is required.
Accolite is a cutting-edge technology consulting services company with offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pac and Delivery Centers in India. We are trusted partners for our Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Aviation, Logistics and Product Engineering clients delivering Digital and Transformation Programmes for them.
We have rapidly grown over the last few years to 850 + people across the globe and continue to hire the top technical minds for our expanding customer base.