This function reports to the Mid range Manager IT, Application Development. The Analyst will be responsible for designing, prototyping, coding, testing, analyzing and documenting, sizing, Java/J2EE back-end on applications work with the Web front End developers to deliver new features on the middleware applications. Part of the responsibility involves supporting existing business systems applications. Work on revenue generating projects; collaborate with senior developers, business analysts, project managers across teams to identify business needs and build appropriate technical solutions. This analyst will work with a group of Application Architects, Web Engineer/Designers, and Contractors as needed. Work on projects related to enhancing and maintaining several web applications.
Job Specific Responsibilities
· Maintain strong familiarity with applications, infrastructure, code migrations and processes.
· Experience with Fundamentals of Responsive Web Design, experience with responsive libraries like Foundation, Bootstrap a must.
· Interact heavily with all other organizations supporting the overall solution, including the client
· Collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Application Developers, Architects across various teams to come up with a solution design, solution architecture
· Write technical and functional specifications
· Sizing new projects, determining risks and developing estimates for the projects
· Develop prototypes and research on proof of concepts
· Perform and participate code reviews
· Drive process improvement projects to help streamline or automate complex processes
· Perform Service Desk record creation and review to ensure approval wand appropriate change area, priority is correct and content is satisfactory.
· Focus on risk mitigation for production changes which includes review of time of changes, type of change, impact of change to production system, impact of change, impact of change to input channels, change during peak periods.
· Complete special projects as assigned by leadership.
· Participate in audit compliance activities.
· Disseminate process communications when change occurs (process excellence, change management, client requirements impacting changes, etc), to keep team members informed. Documentation of process and other communications is stored and maintained on the SharePoint site under the specific Tech Ops team site.
· Document steps for all SDLC changes and how change is managed for the program. This is due annually and requires significant review and editing due to changing requirements.
· Attend implementation and postmortem meetings
- Java/J2EE – 6-7 years of experience
- Web Development – 4+ years
- Experience developing Responsive Websites using responsive frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, modernizer 2+ years
- SOA/SOAP Web Service Development – 2-3 years
- Experience with WebSphere application server – 2+ years
- Experience working with Spring – 2-3 years
- Experience working with Spring Web Flow 1+ year
- Experience developing Junit tests 3+ year
- Experience with build tools Maven/ANT 3+ years
- Experience Developing HTML 5+ years
- Experience writing functional and technical specifications – 4+ years
- Ability to collaborate and various team members and brain storm solutions will be a very big plus
- Strong communication skills is a must.
- Deep/working knowledge about Java multi-threading is a plus
- Experience working with open-source technologies is a plus
- Experience developing complex algorithms is a plus
- Experience working on application performance tuning is a plus
- Experience working with Project Managers and Product Managers is a plus
- Experience working with Enterprise Architects is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) at an Accredited University or equivalent work experience.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact