Please go through the below Job Details and let me know ASAP.
Brief about M3bi:
M3bi is a new generation IT Services Company specializing in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Data Analytics! The team at M3bi stands for enabling enterprises with an enriched and controlled view of their business and data. Our primary focus is around data analytics, testing automation and end-to-end delivery of Data Management programs for large Financial Services and Healthcare clients. Attached herewith is the Job Description for the role - If you or someone you know fits the profile description and is interested , please send across your profile to
Role: Java Microservices Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Long Term.
Design & Build
- Create low level design documents (including code samples/outlines) and detailed engineering specifications based on complex business, user and non-functional (e.g., performance, reliability) requirements.
- Write code, adhering to coding standards, procedures and techniques.
- Maintain integrity of existing program logic according to specifications. Complete project deliverables using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Actively participate in the code review process to ensure development work adheres to standards and specifications (including peer review and code review external to team).
- Ensure quality of work completed by vendor partners.
- Create and properly archive all project related documentation.
Test & Execute
- Unit test all code and programs prior to releasing them to quality assurance.
- Assist quality assurance in identifying test cases and creating/mining test data to enable a thorough test of all development deliverables.
- Respond to all inquiries and issues in a timely manner as developed code/program moves through the testing process and into production.
- Approve code to be put into production.
- Provide implementation/production support as required.
- Work in partnership with the project team and business to fully understand project goals and requirements and use this knowledge to effectively plan and execute the development process.
Asset Stewardship & Troubleshooting
- Improve the health of system assets by identifying enhancements to improve performance, reliability, and resource consumption.
Process & Technical Guidance
- Guide the development team to consistently apply appropriate development principles and standards during all phases of the development lifecycle.
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Associate Talent Acquisition