Want to leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry as a Java Developer with J2EE & Angular JS experience?
CGI is seeking a Java Developer with strong experience in J2EE, to become a part of a dynamic team located in Lafayette, LA! This is an exciting opportunity to augment your current skills, as well as, learn new technologies.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
Java Developer with 6+ Years of overall experience who is very good at the below Java concepts
• Strong J2EE fundamentals
• Java Design Patterns
• Spring Framework
• Webservices, RESTFUL and SOAP experience
• Angular JS and Typescript
• Strong Database experience
• TDD(Test Driven Development)
• Tools- GITHUB, Jenkins, Maven and any other CI tools experience is mandatory.
• Strong Initiative: Must be able to take a high-level requirement, ask questions/Seek clarifications and get the job done.
• Ability to work in a high-pressured, tight-deadline environment
• Must work well in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong DB experience is mandatory.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Agile and SDLC experience – at least 2+ years
• Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation, has exposure testing complex multi-tiered integrated applications.
Bachelors in Computer Science
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -