• Develop/Customize/Enhance middleware services that are of high quality and scalable
• Be part of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
• Able to test and debug programs using JUNIT
• Assist to perform root cause analysis on production and testing issues and fix them.
• Create technical design document.
Experience & Skills:
• 7+ Years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong skills in programming, application development, software design, analysis, maintenance, documentation and implementation.
• Strong Java/J2EE and SQL skills a must
• Experience with REST/SOAP services, WSDL, XML is a must
• Familiarity with Spring framework, hibernate/JPA is required
• Experience working different application servers like JBOSS and WebSphere is required
• Proficient with at least one or more databases Oracle, DB2, MQSQL, SQL Server
• Experience in building UML based design diagrams is a plus
• Experience in building/customize ANT/Maven
• Experience in source control tools like GIT.
• Bachelor Degree (in company-related field or management is an advantage)