We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Java Developer to join our team in Kingstowne, VA to begin an exciting and challenging
career with SAIC.
- Design and implement Micro Service Architecture JEE software applications - Use modern software engineering tools including Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), and Atlassian Suites for design, development, and testing the software - Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government's system lifecycle methodology
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related engineering field and a minimum 8 years of technical experience or equivalent blend of education & experience
- Experience in Java Backend development
- Java /JEE development experience - Java Frameworks such as Spring, Grails, and Play - Experience with SQL Database Technologies
- Knowledge of JSON and associated tools. Desired knowledge and experience includes
- Hands on experience with AWS and understanding of AWS capabilities and limitations.
- Using the Eclipse and Rational Application Developer (RAD) IDEs - Experience with design, development and deployment of application with NoSQL (DynamoDB, HBase, MongoDB, etc)
- Load Balancing and Enterprise Service Bus frameworks (preferably under Cloud environment)
- Ability to work in a high-pressured, tight-deadline environment - Must work well in a team environment as well as independent.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels. Customer Requirements
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain a CBP BI Public Trust to start work
- Citizenship: Must be a ====
- LOCATION: Kingstowne, VA (Alexandria)
My SAIC Benefits.