Note : Please reply ONLY if you
1) Can work on-site from day one. NO REMOTE option allowed
2) have all the Required skill set and have worked as an "Java/JEE Developer" for Maintenance Projects in a large & Complex enterprise level IT Environment.
3) have Minimum of 9-10+ years of successful experience in Java Development;
4) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request (Filling the client provided form) + fill out a skill Matrix + Sign Resume certification form
5) Can go through a background check including fingerprinting + Agree to a Face to face interview OR a WEB CAM Interview
6) A Competitive Rate
7) will be available Oct/Nov 2022 to start at the project.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract
Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT’S RESUME YOU SEND ME “MUST” BE ON YOUR COMPANY’S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered. ALL H1 candidates including those on EAD WOULD need to provide I-797 + DL copy (no exceptions).
Each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
In the event an interview is requested; all interviews will be conducted via web Cam.
Not allowed for this position.
Serve as an Application Developer focusing on the following technologies: Java/JEE and Oracle DBMS. This role supports ongoing maintenance needed to ensure the stability of applications residing in the CLIENT portfolio. The focus of this support work will focus on a specific Division’s application portfolio, however the team member may also be assigned to work on other projects and/or applications in the CLIENT application portfolio, as specified by management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience.
Required Tasks to be performed:
• Provide maintenance, enhancement and support for a variety of the agency’s business applications.
• Assisting in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
• Research and document requirements of program users.
• Writing, translating and coding software programs and applications per specifications.
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
• Working with network administrators, systems analysts and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
• Providing mentoring and guidance to junior programmers.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
• 7+ years’ experience with Java application development, leveraging frameworks such as Struts/Tiles, Struts 2, Servlets/JSP, and JPA/Hibernate
• 5+ years’ experience with Oracle databases, possessing the capability to develop DML and DDL statements to produce very complex queries and PL/SQL database objects, including both DML and DDL
• 3+ years’ experience as a full-stack developer
• Experience with responsive design frameworks, preferably Bootstrap
• Experience using code repositories, preferably Git
• Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins
• Knowledge of relational database designs
• Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
• Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM)
• Experience with database query tools (i.e., TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator)
• Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
• Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
• Oracle certification(s)
• Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Kanban.
• Experience with Virtualization, preferably Docker
• Experience implementing GIS (Geographic Information System) applications
• Experience developing web services, preferably RESTful web services
• Knowledge and understanding of CLIENT’s technical environment
Resume for One Proposed Consultant - Resume Should have the following information :
- All work experience related to the CLIENT’s request for service
- Sufficient detail for CLIENT to determine dates of the related work experience, how extensive the related work experience is, and the depth of knowledge and skills of the proposed candidate related to the needs of CLIENT
- Candidate Education
- Professional Summary
- Technical Skills
- Work Experience
Candidate References: Three (3) references must be provided and include the following:
- Name of Company:
- Contact Person & Title:
- Contact Telephone Number:
- Contact Email Address:
- Job Period of Service: (MM/YYYY-MM/YYYY)
- Description (Scope of Work):
- Reference should be a company contact not a peer on the project.
- Verify candidate references, if incomplete and CLIENT is unable to email and call their reference, the proposal will be unaccepted.
"When replying please make sure to list your (All Inclusive) Compensation requirements !!!"
Note : This is a Full time ON SITE Contract Position with no REMOTE options allowed !!
Start date : Oct/Nov 2022
# OF POSITIONS : 2
No phone calls please.
Local Citizens are encouraged to Apply
No relocation assistance provided.
ONLY Candidates with an exact match will be contacted
Candidates should be authorized to work in the US.