!!! Must U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance!!!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity, growth, competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Work with UX engineers, other front-end and back-end engineers to learn about all parts of the stack and features, conduct code-reviews, contribute to the API design and definition, when needed, and constantly improve the innovative engineering culture and best development practices within the group.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Mid to Senior level experience (5+ years) with front-end web development Open Source libraries for presentation including D3, Bootstrap, Angular, JQuery.
- Experience writing APIs or direct SQL to access and transform data for use in generating visualizations.
- Experience with back-end web development.
- Experience visualizing data, with a deep understanding of standard and advanced chart types.
- Strong debugging abilities across all major browsers.
- Experience working with build, testing, and integration tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communications skills is a must.
- Must be US citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean).
- Big data visualization and reporting experience.
- Experience in web services and APIs.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.