Apex Systems is looking for a React/Java Engineer for a 1 year contract opportunity.
Candidates interested in applying to this opportunity must be able to work directly on our W2 without sponsorship.
If interested in applying, please send an updated resume to Samantha Diaz at .Job Description:
- 5+ years of object-oriented design, full stack web development and building REST APIs in Java, Java Script or Python, Java is preferred.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline.
- Experience delivering advanced solutions for a high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed web application.
- Experience with various architectures: Domain Driven Design, Microservices, Cloud Native and Event Driven Architecture.
- Strong proficiency in building component-based applications with modern frontend frameworks, such as React, Vue, or Angular. React experience is a bonus.
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience with testing: Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Integration Testing, Load Testing, Test Automation.
- Worked in a large matrixed organization.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or