The Cloudera Hadoop Administrator is a certified individual responsible for administering the full Hadoop stack including, application integration, performance management, security implementation, configuration management, and problem management against an array of services and function at a platform and host level. The ideal candidate should be Cloudera certified and posess a minimum of 5 years practical experience on enterprise platforms
Required Job Skills
1. Experience with large scale Enterprise Hadoop environments build and support including design, capacity planning, cluster set up, security, performance tuning and monitoring
2. Experience with Cloudera CDH distribution to install, configure and monitor Hadoop clusters
3. Strong understanding of core Cloudera Hadoop services such as HDFS, MapReduce, Zookeeper, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Oozie, Kafka, Spark, and Real-time data streaming.
4. Experience in administering, and supporting RHEL Linux operating systems, databases, and hardware in an enterprise environment.
5. Expertise in typical system administration and programming skills such as storage capacity management, debugging, performance tuning
6. Proficient in shell scripting (e.g. BASH,ksh,etc)
7. Experience in setup, configuration and management of security for hadoop clusters using Kerberos and integration with LDAP/AD at an Enterprise level
8. Bachelor’s Degree in computer related field.
Desired Job Skills
1. Expertise in writing Python scripts and debugging existing scripts
2. Enterprise Database Administration Platform Experience
3. Experience In large analytic tools including SAS, Search, Machine Learning, Log Aggregation.
4. Master’s Degree in computer related field.
2020 Calamos Ct., Suite 200 Naperville, IL, 60563