Title: Java full stack developer
Location : Alpharetta, GA or Irving, TX or Tampa, FL or Piscataway, NJ or Ashburn, VA or Temple terrace, FL OR Little Rock, AR
Duration:1+ year contract
Works on problems of Trmoderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. May receive general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
This position will be working on developing APIs/MicroServices using Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud. He/she will be coding, unit testing, integration testing, testing support, and doing production support. He/she will be working closely with other team members in the team as well as with other teams such as Client, QA, BA, App Support, Infra, etc.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience as Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API .
- solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.
- Server back end and API/Service development experience is required
- Experience in Cloud Computing using AWS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven, etc.
- Mobile web experience is a plus
- Experience in Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology is a plus
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
- Experience using Bitbucket/GIT Stash as the SCM tool
- CICD/DevOps Experience is a plus
- Good understanding or network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
- Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development, agile methodology
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Java 8 or above
Spring 5 knowledge
CI/CD tools knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, Automation, GIT, JIRA, etc
Cloud Computing such as in AWS
Front End skills in Java Script, AngularJS, React.js, etc
Please share your profiles to email@example.com or reach me at 972-580-0247 EXT: 220