Kforce has a client in search of a Java/AWS Developer 4 in Beaverton, OR. The nature of the work is focused on the company's computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
* Manages employees, sets goals, coach's staff, supports development, collaborates on hiring decisions, disciplinary actions, performance management, and recognition, and rewards
* Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives
* Facilitates or performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
* Contributes and reviews recommendations for technical solutions
* Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the RFP process
* Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation
* Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects
* Provides technical estimates for project budget input to Senior/Project Manager
* Leads and owns engagements with software vendors to ensure that code and configuration requirements and deliverables are met
* Enforces architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
* Coordinates compliance issue identification and remediation
* Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design
* Contributes to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs
* Approves proof of concept efforts and reviews results
* Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience; One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 years; Masters + 4 years; Associates degree + 6 years; High School diploma/GED + 7 years
* Understanding and experience in one or more Hot Skill Technology (Java, .NET, SAP, PeopleSoft, See Beyond)
* Database Design
* Project Manager
* Test Plans
* Application Support
* Problem Solving
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.