Position : Java / AWS Developers
Location: Irving , TX
Duration: 12+ months
Rate: Market – DOE
Interview Process :
- Phone/Video screen with Implementer
- Code challenge
- Onsite interview with End Client .
- Java 1.7+, ideally 1.8 (they are using 1.8)
- AWS required - Must have experience deploying into AWS.
- Protocol based development
- Telecom experience is preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Works well with others and is a skilled communicator both written and oral; acts with professionalism both in person and when working on the phone with partners.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and work under shifting deadlines with potentially ambiguous or nebulous requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile software development organization; Scrum and/or Kanban
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Experience with Cloud development and deployment best practices on AWS (ECS, EC2, ECR, Lambda, VPC, S3, and IoT).
- Experience with Linux, HTTP, REST, JSON and IP technologies
- Experience with data driven applications and the technologies to manage big data
- Experience with development in an agile workflow utilizing TDD/BDD best practices in a continuous integration environment
- Able to work within a Git/Gitflow-based multi-branched software environment.
- Proficient computer skills, experience with the Atlassian Development Suite (Confluence, Jira, BitBucket), Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
** Excellent Communication is a MUST**
"eDataForce Consulting LLC is a results-driven, professional services company. We understand strategy, technology, and process. Our experienced professionals collaborate with clients to activate and accelerate critical business initiatives in three key ways: Develop actionable business and technology strategies; Optimize existing business process and technology investments; Implement knowledge/information sharing technologies".
Please contact your "eDataForce " recruiter (Ms. TAS) for immediate consideration. Phone # 972.890.9270 OR e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org