We're looking for a talented Java / Scala Developer to support a new compliance product for our industry-leading client in Durham.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Java/Scala Developer:
- At least 8 years of Java development experience
- At least 2 years of Scala development experience
- Spring, RESTful web services, JMS, Maven, and Jenkins experience
- Understand and value unit testing and code analysis tools (JUnit)
- Experience configuring CI/CD products (Jenkins preferred)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile teams
- Ability to deliver software using Agile practices
- Financial services/asset management experience a plus!
Job ID: 355344 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!