BCI~IT provides comprehensive technical consulting and implementation services and full-service managed staffing solutions for a wide variety of industries within the world of information technology.
BCI~IT has immediate FT/Perm openings with our client who is looking for talented Java Software Engineers to join various product development groups within our customer’s growing software engineering group. Our customer is an industry leader who will provide an excellent base salary, plus bonus (in stock options) and benefits to high caliber software developers. In a fun working environment, developers will be challenged daily and get the opportunity to work with cutting edge tools, trends, technologies and frameworks to support numerous high-volume software systems.
As a Java Full Stack Developer you will be responsible to build the sites and services (APIs) across desktop and mobile devices. The team is comprised of developers who work in an agile environment and partner closely with tech teams, product, UX and QA teams.
Required Skills to be a part of this team are:
· 4-9 yrs of Great Java development skills building large scale web applications and APIs.
· Strong Knowledge of Spring, SOA and automated testing.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (5+ years).
· Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development experience - web + services -
· Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
· A high-quality bar and a drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for agile methods.
· Great communication skills - ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience.
· Experience with React, HTTP/2, PWA, Serverless, Microservices, CI/CD, and cross-platform development.
· Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment.
Our client will provide an excellent base salary, plus large bonus (in stock options) and benefits to high caliber software developers. Client also provides many in-office perks to their employees. For more information, please send a resume to BCI~IT.
For those qualified candidates that require sponsorship / H1 transfer, our client can do a transfer in 5 weeks and file for GC.