Java & Angular Web Developer Work you'll do
We are seeking a skilled and adaptable developer to join a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility system. As a core member of our development team, you will design, develop and modify custom software solutions that solve problems, improve business operations, and manage the complexity inherent with technology change.
- Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
- Develop and execute test procedures for software components
- Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
- AWS Developer Tools
- Java Platform
- Java REST Web Service
- Flying Saucer
- Browser frameworks
- HTML, CSS
- RESTful Microservices
- Developing cloud native architectures
- Experience with Agile methodologies and/or DevOps practices and tools
DS&J The team
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications
How you'll grow
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- (5+) years of experience as a Java and Angular Developer
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues with the client, team members, team leads and/or project management
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.