Java 1.8, Microservices, Spring boot or spring cloud is must
BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience. 6 - 8 years of experience designing and developing secure object oriented web services. Experience with all phases of software development. You have been there and done it, multiple times. You have strong experience in Java/J2EE and Restful API Development. Experience with developing Micro Services is a must. Some familiarity with exposing and securing APIs using an API Management Solution. Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases. Test Driven Development and knowledge of mocking frameworks SOAP UI. Experience with Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing using Test Driven Development. Developing and deploying applications on AWS or private cloud. Strong problem solving and communication skills. Great business acumen with a passion to solve for the customer.
Core Skills Required
· Spring Framework including, Spring Boot or Spring Cloud (Zuul, Eureka, Hystrix, Feign, Ribbon, Zipkin)
· Web Services: Spring, Jersey, Apache CXF, RESTEasy, Restlet, SOAP, Security
· Databases: Oracle, MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
· Distributed Cache: Redis, Coherence, Hazelcast
· Build & CI Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Gradle etc.
· Message Brokers: Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
Please share resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 678-648-8533