Job title: Java API Architect
Location: Menlo Park, CA
About Photon: www.photon.in
Photon is the largest and fastest growing provider of Mobile First Omni-Channel Experiences. We work with over 30% of the Fortune 100 companies.
Our omni-channel presences touch over 80 million consumers every day and we have the largest pool of omni-channel engineers with over 2,600 engineers across offices in US, India, Indonesia and the Netherlands.
We are the dominant providers of omni-channel solutions for Fortune 100 companies. We define omni-channel today as broadly comprising of 5 prominent areas
Skill set: Spring, JAX-RS, Hibernate, CI/CD, RESTful API/Microservices, API Gateway
• Demonstrated success in architecting complex technology projects and leading teams with a high engagement
• Ability to Lead technical discussions related product functionality and framework and ensure the code developed is reusable and configurable.
• Hands-on experience with developing, architecting and implementing REST APIs and microservices
• Hands-on experience Experience with API Gateway. Ex. Apigee, Mulesoft, API Connect etc
• Validate the architecture against requirements and assumptions.
• Experience in Java/J2EE, spring framework, JAX-RS, Git, JIRA/Confluence, SQL, Java 8, Tomcat, Jenkins
• Experience in a CI/CD and DevOps practices
• Experience with behavior or test-driven development and effective unit test creation
• Extensive experience in software development using Agile methodology
• Experience in creating self-contained reusable modules.
• Experience working with offshore/onshore teams