Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, service and dedication set us an apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our client is looking for Java AWS Developer If you are interested, you can reach me on 908-279-1243
Title: Java AWS Developer
Duration: 6+ month Long term Contract
Location: Boston MA-Jersey City-Tampa FL
Interview process: Telephonic Then Skype
Target Start Date: 06/25/18
- At least 5 years of experience in Java programming language. Experience on designing and implementing SOAP and REST web services using standard frameworks
- 2+ years of hands on experience in implementing and developing AWS components using Lambda, Kinesis, Kinesis Analytics, Serverless architecture
- Ability to design auto-scaling components using Docker
- Experience in working in teams employing DevOps mode with a good understanding of infrastructure and software components to be able to support the application end to end from development through post-production support.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology and Test Driven Development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to create reusable components.
- Displays a broad spectrum of technical knowledge that provides a holistic view of how best to build complex applications.
- Basic understanding of techniques to improve application performance, such as threading, bulk inserts, staging tables, and aggregation.
- Security, network bandwidth, recoverability, balancing, and thorough error and reject processing.
- Ability to estimate the end-to-end effort of small to medium features involving multiple individuals.
- Proficient in the principles of software configuration management
- Experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery frameworks like Jenkins, Go etc. is desirable
- Experience in Retail domain would be a plus
- Experience and understanding of Production support, maintenance processes, Service Level management
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Matrix Technology Group
50 Cragwood Road, Suite #101
South PlainField , NJ-07080
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)" D: 908-279-1243 Email: email@example.com