3 Years - Proven experience with vendor management and leadership
3 Years - Experience reporting on identify risks/issues as pertaining to contract
3 Years - Experience with writing IV&V assessment reports
3 Years - Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers, and external partners
3 Years - Maintain accurate and timely status reports in regards to contract terms
3 Years - Conduct performance reviews on evaluation of the vendor in relations to the work performed under the contract
This position will provide Client oversight for the client Department of Health & Human Services for Independent Verification & Validation(IV&V). This is initially a one year contract and is likely to extend for at least another year.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Coordinate with client IT Division with all submission of deliverable and related approvals for meeting contract terms and conditions
2. Assigned responsibility for contract administrative oversight to ensure compliance with general terms and conditions
3. Conduct performance reviews or evaluations of the vendor in relations to the work performed under the contract
4. Work with respective stakeholders to resolve any problems that may arise during the life of the contract while maintaining independence.
5. Identify contract risks/issues such as conflict of interest
6. Review DEDs and deliverables for contract compliance
7. Receive, review and approve payment of Vendor invoices
8. Receive, store and log deliverable artifacts
9. Notifies appropriate parties when deliverable artifacts are received
10. Tracks review schedule
11. Monitor and report milestones and deliverables status; and
12. List and monitor action items derived from meetings, etc
13. Administer corrective action plan
14. Maintain financial status reports
15. Monitor contact to prevent lapse in service
16. Keep complete, accurate records and documentation pertaining to the contract
17. Proven experience with management and leadership
18. Effectively report to appropriate parties regarding deliverables status and identify risks/issues as pertaining to contract
19. Experience with writing IV&V assessment reports as requested
20. Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
21. Strong analytical and organizational skills
22. Maintain accurate and timely status reports in regards to contract terms
23. Maintain alignment with Federal partners with respect to requirements that need dissemination to the state level for adherence.
Founded in 1996, DynPro is a voice of experience in world-class IT Solutions.
Because we are firmly rooted in technology, our expert IT professionals deliver tailored IT solutions to solve your challenges.
Our solution experience ranges from Software Design & Development, Managed Services, IT Consulting and IT Staffing.
For over 20 years, DynPro has supported organizations across the globe.
While focusing on the right people, process, and technologies, we partner with organizations ranging from Fortune 100 to start-ups.
Our offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India, and Morocco provide an infrastructure of talent.
Consisting of expert consultants and accomplished business leaders, we can collaborate with our clients to deliver solutions with the highest standards of IT project success on-time and on-budget every time.
7412 Chapel Hill Rd. Raleigh, NC, 27606