We are hiring on a full-time basis for a set of Java Architect positions. We are seeking experienced software development/engineering leaders who can perform the role of a software "Player Coach".
You would be actively involved in the leadership of code base contributors. You will also be asked to jump in to help solve a particularly difficult pull request, refactor code, or mentor up and coming developers. It is also expected that the Java Architect would be able to perform business and strategic level requirements gathering to align business needs and development delivery.
All available positions will interview, hire, and begin work on a remote basis. The positions are for large, well known clients based around Washington DC, Cincinnati, New York City, Charlotte, Boston, Atlanta, Texas, California, Florida, and more.
Positions will begin work in September and October 2020.Suggested Qualifications:
- Mature open source (Java, Node, Python) development contribution and leadership skills
- Years of experience NOT a hard requirement -- we are seeking excellent problem solvers with high aptitude
- Desire to work with Java 1.8+, Spring Boot, Angular, Node.js, API customization and development, modern databases (MongoDB, NoSQL), and a full suite of AWS Services
- Prior experience with a similar technical stack is expected
- Computer Science degree or Coding Bootcamp graduation NOT required. Seeking candidates who have thrived in complex, challenging technical environments.
- Emphasis on problem solving ability
Keywords: Java Architect, Spring Boot, Angular, AWS
Job ID: 332064About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!