Everest Technologies is looking for a strong Java Architect. This role is remote temporarily then the candidate will need to work out of one of our clients office located in either Chicago, IL, Columbus, OH or Dallas, TX.
**We are sorry but we are unable to work with 3rd parties and CTC candidates on this role. Candidates must be able to work directly on our W2 without present or future sponsorship**
The top 3 skill must have's are:
1) Java J2EE
2) Service Oriented Architecture
3) Business Critical Application Architecture design background/experience (High availability, performance, scalability, resiliency)
- 10+ years of experience who can understand the overall MicroServices architecture, define best practices and implementation roadmap
- Client is looking for more from a thought leadership perspective
- Expertise managing large scale applications in and enterprise environment, including application monitoring, alerting, system reliability engineering etc.
- Experience in Java, REST, SOAP, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, NoSQL, Security with oAuth, Linux
- Deep understanding and experience with evolutionary software architectures that utilize micro services, APIs, event driven platforms.
- Deep experience with CI/CD, devops development automation
- Create approach notes, roadmap and product comparison/fitment matrix for the customer requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in custom application development on open source technologies
- Prior experience in a Banking domain a plus
- Experience in using Enterprise Integration Patterns with designing, building, and deploying Messaging Solutions
- Very good knowledge of Microservice Architecture, Cloud-Native Application Development, Containerization, Event-Driven Architecture