Note : Please reply ONLY if you
1) Can work on-site from day one. NO REMOTE option allowed
2) have all the Required skill set and have worked as an "Java Architect" for Development projects in a large & Complex enterprise level IT Environment.
3) have Minimum of 10+ years of successful experience in Java Development;
4) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request (Filling the client provided form) + fill out a skill Matrix + Sign Resume certification form
5) Can go through a background check including fingerprinting + Agree to a Face to face interview OR a WEB CAM Interview
6) A Competitive Rate
7) will be available Sept/Oct 2022 to start at the project.
US Citzens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract
Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT’S RESUME YOU SEND ME “MUST” BE ON YOUR COMPANY’S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered. ALL H1 candidates including those onWOULD need to provide I-797 + DL copy (no exceptions).
Each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
In the event an interview is requested; all interviews will be conducted via web Cam.
Not allowed for this position.
EDUCATION: Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major or equivalent work experience.
Required Tasks to be Performed:
• Researches and develops prototypes for major initiatives and new technologies.
• Provides mentorship and guidance to the teams.
• Performs research and development, delivers proposals and prototypes for new frameworks.
• Develops and delivers training on Java environments for building and deploying software.
• Provides and enhances Rapid Application Development Toolkit for building prototypes and application Kick Starts.
• Develop Java applications utilizing Struts 2, JPA, Hibernate, XML, RESTful, GitLab, Jenkins, Maven and EJB based web services.
• Provides technical support and assistance to all projects across the agency.
• Meet with users to analyze and evaluate system requirements; creates functional and technical specifications
• JEE development work as assigned, including ongoing R&D.
• Conduct research & development work assigned by Applications Services manager. These R&D activities are required regularly, but not a scheduled basis. Contractor will trace problems in applications or processes and apply a wide range of analytical techniques to determine root case and recommend correction actions to development staff.
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs)
• 5+ years’ experience in Java Frameworks such as Struts 2/Tiles, Servlets/JSP,JPA/Hibernate
• 2+ years’ experience in XML, HTML and CSS
• Experience using Subversion and Maven 2
• Experience with database query tools (i.e. TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator)
• Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs
• Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
• Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM)
• Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
• Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
PREFERRED Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs)
- Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Kanban.
- Experience with Client business processes and practices
Resume for One Proposed Consultant - Resume Should have the following information :
- All work experience related to the Clients’s request for service
- Sufficient detail for CLIENT to determine dates of the related work experience, how extensive the related work experience is, and the depth of knowledge and skills of the proposed candidate related to the needs of CLIENT
- Candidate Education
- Professional Summary
- Technical Skills
- Work Experience
Candidate References: Three (3) references must be provided and include the following:
- Name of Company:
- Contact Person & Title:
- Contact Telephone Number:
- Contact Email Address:
- Job Period of Service: (MM/YYYY-MM/YYYY)
- Description (Scope of Work):
- Reference should be a company contact not a peer on the project.
- Verify candidate references, if incomplete and CLIENT is unable to email and call their reference, the proposal will be unaccepted.
"When replying please make sure to list your (All Inclusive) Compensation requirements !!!"
Note : This is a Full time ON SITE Contract Position with no REMOTE options allowed !!
Start date : Sept/Oct 2022
# OF POSITIONS : 1
No phone calls please.
Local Citizens are encouraged to Apply
No relocation assistance provided.
ONLY Candidates with an exact match will be contacted
Candidates should be authorized to work in the US.