1. Proven experience in Micro service architecture, and knowledge of related concepts such as domain driven design, scalability, service discovery, load balancing, event-based sourcing, choreographies, eventual consistency, amongst others.
2. Hands on experience with using distributed messaging systems like RabbitMQ or Kafka
3. Detail-oriented team players who can consistently provide valuable suggestions and solutions in areas of software development, use and maintenance.
4. Understand design and production procedures and standards to create prototypes and finished products.
5. Should be able to offer viable solutions for various systems and architectures to different types of businesses.
6. Proven experience in the Spring Framework, mainly on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
7. Proven experience in working with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum.
8. Proven experience in the implementation of NoSQL-based solutions.
9. Proven experience in API architecture, and knowledge of related concepts such as REST, internet Infrastructure, HTTP native cache, Querying/Filtering, versioning, JSON
10. Strong experience in working with large scaled enterprise applications.
11. Bachelor's degree or higher in CS/CE/IT or other relevant disciplines
1. Provide technical support for scrum team in implementing micro services architecture.
2. Oversee the design process for the application.
3. Modeling and prototyping, evaluating potentials risks and defects,
4. Create Technical architecture for various projects.
5. Define and communicate standards and good practices.
1741 Technology Drive, Level 4 San Jose, CA, 95110