ICC is currently seeking a Java Technical Architect for out Application & Integration Services (AIS) practice.
• Responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of an end-to-end solution for a project or a program, supporting a line of business or infrastructure domain.
• Demonstrated understanding of J2EE architectures, design patterns, and complete application development lifecycle along with mastery of J2EE, EJB, JSP, Swing, JDBC, Struts and Java Servlets. Experienced working with HTML, XML, Perl and SQL or PL/SQL.
• Maintenance and delivery experience with application servers including Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i Application Server; SQL Server; J2EE Application Server; IBM Websphere, Tomcat, or BEA Weblogic; Apache
• Have 5 years of proven experience with specifying, designing, and implementing the architectural framework and tools to support development of Java based applications, as well as integration activities across an enterprise.
• Must have Agile knowledge and experience (including experience with daily stand-ups, Test Driven Development (TDD) and paired programming)
Position Compensation & Benefits:
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance;
• 401K program;
• Life Insurance;
• Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability;
• Flexible Spending Plan;
• Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Reimbursement and Training;
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) – includes vacation and sick time;
• Relocation Assistance;
• Referral Bonuses (Sales/Employee);
• Other Incentives.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com or call 614-523-3070 Ext. 161.
2500 Corporate Exchg Dr, Suite 310 Columbus, OH, 43231Contact