GREETINGS FROM REVEILLE TECHNOLOGIES….
Role : .Net API Architect
Location : Chattanooga TN
Duration : 12+Months
Candidate should be strong in .Net Core Framework, API led Architecture, Microservices and Design Patterns.
- Significant hands-on experience (10+ years) implementing database and web applications using C#, .NET Core, and SQL using Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- Design, develop and test mission-critical enterprise solutions, software programs, and custom application development projects using C#, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, and other advanced components of Microsoft technology
- Lead self and others in developing and maintaining web applications in an Agile environment, using Azure DevOps for work tracking
- Create and operate the CI/CD pipelines for the solutions we deliver
- Perform maintenance, test, document results, debug, and repair applications as necessary
- Monitor system and cloud platform performance, identify and escalate problems or risks, and manage scope and requirements changes
- Have a desire to adopt and follow design patterns while demonstrating thoroughness and attention to detail
- Proficiency with creating custom build and deployment scripts in YAML, MS Build, BAT, and PowerShell
- Proficiency with APIM, KeyVault, and other Azure specific infrastructure services