Java Title: Java Architect
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expert programming and technical design capabilities
- Taking ownership of the technical customer expectation across multiple projects for that customer.
- A competent decision maker in technical aspects and the ability to bridge the gap amongst all technical and non-technical stake holders
- Ability to break down the complexity of the technical problem and provide solutions
- Excellent technical presentation skills (documentation, presentations, discussions)
- Competence in translating abstract functionality to architecture and design documents by understanding the client s business
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to map conversations between business and technology.
- Competence in defining the client s requirements into a task based plan as an input to proper estimation
- Taking the project to production and assisting in performance tuning as per client s scenarios.
- Team mentoring in each of the architecture/design decisions being taken
- Mapping business requirements to a POC in a short period of time and transferring the knowledge to the development team
- Understanding a large current code base and put down best practices to work on it
Must have skills:
Prior work experience in onshore-offshore model
Project/Product development experience using Core Java
Nice to have skills:
Experience working in healthcare domain
Exposure to HIPAA compliance requirements
Exposure to designing fault tolerant systems in Cloud.